- Support existing web application by testing, debugging and troubleshooting problems.
- Assist on development projects from design to deployment.
- Modifying existing programs to customize software to the clients’ needs.
- Maintain accurate procedures and technical documentation.
- Produce efficient, clean well-commented and documented code.
- Candidate will need to be able to work within a team and independently.
- Strong programming fundamentals. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Object oriented ExtJS development or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of Component life cycle model.
- In-depth knowledge of cross browser application development.
- In-depth knowledge of optimizing a single page ExtJS application or similar.
- Experience in developing AJAX driven Web 2.0 application.
- Experience in developing User Interface.
- Experience in PHP and Zend Framework experience is a plus.
- Experience in SQL database and XML driven application.
- Experience with Linux command line and bash scripting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software design patterns and object-oriented programming.
- Must be eligible for working in US.